Y am I writing tis blog? I guess I'm really stress rite now. Everything's come crushing down on me recently, tat's y I feel like I'm suffocating. I realise tat my relationship wif my ji muiz r getting weaker n weaker. I'm trying to deny it at 1st, but it seems like I HAVE to admit it now. I suddenly felt like I dun even noe them, or can I rely on them when I nid support? It's oni time b4 we'll be complete strangers to each other.
Whenever sumthing happen to me, they dun seem to be aware of it. Even if I do put up my problems in my personal message in MSN, they will not ask me abt it. A simple question, such as "R u ok?" is enuff to make me feel happy n satisfied. But then, do they even care? Who am I kidding? Ji muiz tat I thought were the closest ones wif me, seems to be too busy wif their life now. I admit, all of us r busy wif our studies or work, but whenever I noe tat any1 of them got problems or wat, I'll surely ask them abt it n if possible, help them out. Tat is IF they ever tell me abt it. If they dun even bother to tell me, then how am I supposed to noe whether they're alrite or not?
One after another, they've dissapointed me. Even those frens tat I've just met or those tat I'm not close wif, will ask whether I'm alrite or not when they saw my personal message. But my ji muiz? Yes, if I go n talk to them abt it. Just like on 2nd of Oct, when my laptop broke down. I suddenly felt helpless n alone, wif no 1 there to help me. The first person tat I turn to is Monkey, cos he's owez there for me n he's oso good at fixing computer stuff. But then, his attitude, as if he's taking his own sweet time and 'dunno dun care', pisses me off.
Summore, Reddy n Pinky's not showing any concern at all. Instead, they plan to go out n eat buffet. I noe tat I originally intended to go out wif Flower, Stevie, and Jenny they all, but then, can't the 2 of them be more helpful? Luckily I still got Stevie, who helped me to take my laptop since it's quite heavy. Summore, Flower, Jenny, and PJ they all r willing to accompany me to Low Yat to take my laptop n then go to Acer centre. Although I do feel bad having them to wait for me, but at least I noe tat there're FRENS tat're willing to be by my side. All the while Pinky's staying over at my plc, I can't help but feel the distance between us. It's like, she talk to Reddy more than she talk to me. I felt isolated, as if Reddy's her true ji mui, not me. I'm merely a stranger tat's sharing a room wif her. Nothing more, nothing less. Talking abt Reddy? Hah, I dunno... All I can say is tat I'm fed up wif her long long time ago, including my other hsemate, Winry. I'm just too tired to be angry, nor feel anything towards them anymore. Well... sisterhood tat I've known for years, or frens tat I've barely known for more than 2 years?
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment