Sunday, July 27, 2008

Teddy's birthday...

Yeap, it was Teddy's birthday on 19 July. However, it was on Sat, so we din celebrate wif her on the exact day. All I did was send a simple msg to her on tat day, wishing her Happy Birthday. Little does she know tat we got plan for her. Kekeke...

Since it has been a busy week for us, Reddy bought the present for Teddy, cos she went out quite frequently (Bcos Ernny was here in KL) during tat time. Anyway, the plan is nothing big, just a nice n simple surprise for Teddy.

We ended up celebrating her b'day 4 days later, which is on Wed. Tat's the oni time when we've finally finish all the assignments n reports. Mommy bought the cake, which is a Choc cheese cake. *Ahem, every1 likes choc, rite?* At first, we wanted to celebrate it at Indian Heroes, but then, the time din allow us to do so. Why? Bcos it's not open at 10.30am! I was taking my own sweet time preparing n all tat when Mommy suddenly called me n said "Where r u? Come quick! Teddy wanna go bec early. It's very hard for Therry to hold her bec at college. Come to Oldtown instead!". Then, there I goes, walking as fast as I can!!

Lemme explain: Teddy, Therry n Reddy have class on Wed from 8 till 10 am. So, Teddy wanted to go bec rite after the class, but thank god Therry managed to delay her. Too bad Floppy, Cathy and Shanty can't join us cos they went for a trip. Hrm, if not, I can upload more photos. Summore, Monkey oso dun wanna join us cos he thought tat we're gonna celebrate at Indian Heroes. Thus, oni Therry, Reddy, Mommy, Buffy, Horsey, Elly and I celebrated wif Teddy. We purposely ordered the food first, so tat we'll pretend like we bumped into her when Therry n Teddy come. Indeed, she was happy to see tat we're eating there n directly asked whether she can join us or not. Of coursey, tat's wat we want! Ehehehehe...

After we're done, we gave the signal to the person to take out the cake. We were nicely chatting when Mommy wanted to burst out laughing after she saw the cake. So, Buffy n I cover her up quickly n luckily Teddy din sense anything wrong. Summore, her back is facing the fella tat's preparing the cake. Great! Of course, we sang "Happy Birthday" song to her n she's surprised wif all the things. See? I told u liao, we're all good actress. Sooner or later I'll go for an audition to act. LOL! We gave her a nice girlish shirt and 3 earrings.





Buffy n Teddy.



Teddy n Therry.



Teddy n I.



Buffy! I know it's u, stop taking revenge on Reddy's hair. LOLz...



Teddy n Mommy.



Teddy n Reddy. Reddy looks so cute!



Teddy wearing the shirt we gave her n one of the earrings.



Mommy n I.



The sista photo.



Another sista photo.




Hehehe, tat's how we celebrated Teddy's birthday! After tat, we have to attend class. So, can't play so long!




No comments: