Monday, July 14, 2008

Not-so-good cosplay...

Can't seem to get enuff of cosplay? Here're some of the not-so-good cosplays tat I've ever seen. However, please read tis blog after u've understood perfectly tat u might not be able to live after seeing all those pictures. Soooooo... Proceed!


I guess words are not enuff to warn u all off, so, know tat u might be blind after seeing these picts.

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
************
*************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
R u sure u still wanna proceed? U can stop, u know?
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
************
*************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*
Let the real FUN begin
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
***********
************
*************
**************
*************
************
***********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*



Errr, is tis from Naruto?




Ya, I know tat u're a Gundam.



Sailor Pek2? My god!



Wow, since when u've become like tis? Soul society dun have much to do, huh?




I have no comment.



Ehh?



Come here, pussy cat!



I'm speechless.



Gained weight, din ya'll?



Sum ppl just dunno when to stop.



Haha, very cute, wait till u c the next one!



WTF!!??



May I know from where u get ur gel, Cloud? Tis is like the combination of Dragonball and Advent Children.



I din know tat Shinigami is such a big fan of McD. I'm lovin' it!



Misa! Wat's wrong!?


Hrm, instead of going for such difficult cosplay tat u can't cosplay, y dun go for an easy one, such as tis?





Death Note.



Or u can be more creative!




Sum ppl are just born like one from the anime, no cosplay is needed at all!



Since I dun really wan ppl to die from reading my blog, I din include sum of the extreme ones. So, thank me for saving yer life!



No comments: