Tis year's CNY.. hrm.. I would say it's not a very happy one for me. The main problem is bcos of my relative n second is my family. I really look forward to CNY but then, bcos of argument n some problems, I din really enjoy it. It's been like tis for several years now.. It just doesn't feel like last time when I was a kid n I really enjoy CNY. I guess it's true tat when u grow older, u'll change too. However, one thing's for sure: I'll owez enjoy it wif my bunch of gals. Soo sad tat I'm unable to celebrate CNY wif my other bunch of frens from UCSI, but I do hope tat they enjoyed themselves very much. Hahahaha.. Here're some of the happy moments captured by my camera!
Tis is m3!
My beloved gals.. Gosh, we all really look soo tired from playing lami whole day!
Me n my parents + my aunt..
My 'bro' n I.
Me n my young cousin.
Me + Grandma + My 2 cute little nephews.
My 'jiu jiu' n his fren.. Leng chai ka his fren? Lolzz..
Having breakfast at Citiclub wif my cousins!
My 'sis' n I.. Huhuhu..
M3 again, but wif Tiger background!
There're other photos though, but I still haven't take it from my frens.. I'll edit tis post once I got those pics ady!! Till then.. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment