Saturday, November 22, 2008

Diwali celebration...

Honestly, tis is the 1st time I've ever been to a Punjabi's hse to celebrate Diwali. The celebration started wif our journey to Buffy's house, which is located sumwhere in Kajang. There're 4 of us tat go off from BTS, while others from Seputeh n Segambut. Wat happen was tat Mommy is the 1st to enter the train cos she live the furthest away. Then, Floppy message us n told us tat the train's not here yet when we're on the way to BTS. However, when we reach Kajang station, it seems like every1's on the same train! Wat a coincidence! Hahahaha...


As soon as we've reached Kajang station, Whally n Buffy came to fetch us. Thus, off we gooooo!! Oh yesss, wat's a Diwali celebration without Muruku? Floppy n I were practically eating each n every Murukus tat we can get our hands on! But too bad, we cannot finish it up cos there're other guests as well. Ahem! Be considerate!


After our tummy's stuffed with lots of cookies, food and drinks, wat else? Camwhore! Yeap, when it comes to photos, we can never seem to get bored of it! Muahahaha... After all, taking photo is a great way to capture our memories...



Group photo in the err, plc which Buffy claims to be messy (Angelus think it's sparkling clean and tidy!).



Group photo in the living room. Nice hor, Buffy's hse?



Mua, Stevie n Mommy.



Mommy: "Hola, wat's tat!? There's cold wind blowing out of it!"
Stevie: "I dunno, my dear. When it comes to electronic, I'm blind!"




Angelus likes tis very much!



Truly classic.



The kids r sooo adorable!



Out in the garden.


B'day present giving ceremony, where Stevie seems to be very HAPPY giving the present to Floppy!




Tis is nice!


It was damn fun n I never expect to get an angpau during Diwali. Oh well, I'm looking forward to another Diwali celebration next year! Ohohohoho...



No comments: